Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Real Value Hosting.

I was recommended to Realvaluehosting.com by a student of mine stating that their support and hosting package is very good.

I heeded to his advice and I registered a hosting package with them. But somehow, I could not maintain that website and allowed it to be lapsed. I did not renew it also even after reminders from them.

Suddenly, out of blue, I noticed an authorized charge on my credit two months before. Since I could not trace the transaction, I notified my card issuing bank and they revealed that realvaluehosting had charged my credit card without even bothering to inform me.

What a mental torture it has been because of this vexing issue. I immediately destroyed my credit card and informed the issuing bank also.

I always share good things with you; I am sorry that I am passing on my stress to you.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: