Friday, April 27, 2007

Desk Top subliminal is paying off.

It must have been a couple of weeks since I installed the free version of Desk Top Subliminals.

When I switch on my system around 7 Am, I start the subliminal also. I have now tested various settings and finally I am comfortable with 5 seconds interval and 10k microseconds speed.

The positive results are clearly visible not only to me but to my family too. I am more calm and poised now and there is an increase in my pro blogging assignments.

I received three emails so far from the vendor; two informed that two persons have signed up under me and today's email was a courtesy follow up from him.

My sincere gratitude to Desk Top Subliminal and those two who have joined. I wonder what is their feedback!
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: