Friday, March 09, 2007

Name the top 3 things you desire to have.

Please write down now as the title says and then only proceed to read further.

I am an ordinary person like you and I too have the same pains, worries like you. I am following certain guidelines of my peers and applying them to negate certain things that are happening in my day to day life.

Having fully understood the power of subconscious mind(SCM) and how it interacts with the conscious mind, I use the positive affirmations to impress upon my SCM and let it do the rest.

To some, this task of saying the affirmations daily may not suit them; for them, there is now technology available with which they can manifest their desires using this technology in their computer.

Read all about this life changing program here.Affirware
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: