Monday, February 26, 2007

I have been very happy since...

I have been very happy since I came to know about Mr. Bradley Thompson, the man behind leading subliminal tools such as Subliminal Power, also the author of several self-development books, including "Lucid Dreaming in Seven Days", "Developing your own Subliminal-Studio" and "Be Psychic".


I have always wanted to buy a subliminal messages CD but never had the funds to buy it. But my curiosity is somewhat satisfied when I subscribed to his news letters on Subliminal Messaging Mini-Course, Be-psychic and a few more.


To tell you briefly about
what is subliminal messaging in Thompson’s words:

“It is a method by which messages are transmitted to individuals BELOW the normal threshold of perception. For example, a visual message might be shown very briefly and not seen by a person consciously, yet perceived by them at an unconscious level.”

Since I know very well the power of subconscious mind, I fully grasp the implications of subliminal messaging.

“The subconscious, however, is the part of the mind that controls our deepest habits and behavior. The subconscious soaks up any messages that DO get through to it, and immediately uses them to build new thought patterns and behaviors.

You can learn more about Mr. Bradely Thompson at http://www.selfhelpstreet.com/

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: