Monday, February 05, 2007

Affirmations for the Mind.

I know the power of affirmations and so far I never missed an opportunity to sign up for any news letter that delivers life changing affirmations through email.

I have several pages of affirmations on health, wealth, joy, peace of mind and so on, compiled from various sources. I read it aloud at least twice in a week. I can vouch for it effectiveness and can cite several miracles that happened in my life.

The last one I signed up with is from http://affirmware.com.au
Though the emails are lengthy, they are highly valuable.

Today's affirmations I received centered on 'Love'.
Love-how to embody it, how to attract it, how to give it, and how
to reap the rewards of having it.

Following are loving affirmations you can use to attract, embody, give, receive and reap the
rewards of love, choose the affirmations that feel appropriate to you.
* I am a radiant being filled with light and love.
* I love and accept myself exactly as I am.
* I now express love to all those I meet.
* I am a radiating center of divine love.
* Divine love is working through me now.
* I bathe in the unconditional love of my Creator, and it
radiates from me at all times.
If you like what you read, you can visit the website and sign up for the affirmations email.
And also pass it on to others and be a 'Light Worker'.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: