Friday, January 12, 2007

learn to focus on what you want.

You can learn to focus on what you want, rather than what you don't want. This is such a simple idea.

You will be able to see immediately that it is true. But you would be amazed how many people really do focus on what they don't want!

Even when you ask them what they want, here is what they say:
1. I don't want to be sick.
2. I don't want to fight with my wife (or husband).
3. I want to stop procrastinating.
4. I just want to get rid of this weight problem.
5. I want to get out of this job.
6. I don't want to be insecure.
7. I want to junk that old car.
8. I don't want all those weeds in my garden.
9. I'm tired of being tired all the time.
10. I don't want to feel trapped.

You can see from the above ten examples that even when you aren't using the words "don't want", you may still be focusing on what you don't want.

Saying you want to get out of your job, and visualizing being out of that job, may just get you fired. You'd better be creating the job you want.

1.I want to be healthy and radiant and alive.
2.I want a close supportive relationship with my wife (or husband).
3.I handle tasks when they need to be done, and love the freedom this gives me.
4.I want to be slim and graceful, and confident around others.
5.I want meaningful enjoyable work in a job that makes a difference in the world.
6.I want to feel loved and secure.
7.I want to drive a vehicle that is comfortable, reliable, and matches my personality.
8.I want a garden that is neat, organized, and fun to work in.
9.I want to have the energy and vitality to achieve my goals and dreams.
10.I want to expand and grow and develop my talents and interests.

You may thinks it's a simple little difference, focusing on what you want rather than on what you don't want. It's not - it's fundamental to manifesting.

This entire blog post is what I received through email from Christopher Westra.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: