Friday, December 15, 2006

What's going on beneath the surface of your perceptions?

Want to know what's going on beneath the surface of your perceptions, beyond the reactions of the senses, past the filters applied to your brain by your 'education'? Read on, brave one!

Ok, this is my field and naturally my curiosity was aroused.

One of the hottest debates in physics today is over the true nature of space: Is it a 'luminiferous ether'.

If it does, indeed, require a superdimensioned construction to explain the physical laws of the universe, one must wonder why this construction could not be replaced by one using real and observable dimensions like width, length, and depth.

If, on the other hand, space is a 'luminiferous ether' or some tenuous 'fluid', then one wonders why the functions of the physical laws of the universe cannot be observed; and, hence, translated into a mathematical construct of reality... of three real dimensions with time expressed as a ratio of relative distances and vectors.

I believe in quantum physics so I think I have the answer for this debatable question about the nature of Universe.

Since I do not want to entangle myself in controversial debates, I prefer to shut my mouth.(smile)

Acknowledgment:http://newilluminati.blog-city.com/
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: