Friday, November 10, 2006

Infinite patience produces instant results.

I read this in a book by Gary Renard entitled ‘The Disappearance of Universe’.

In fact I am yet to complete the book but I have only about 50 pages left to be read.

Even about six months ago I read that by being infinitely patient, you are in tune with the Universal force and in order to receive its omnipotent powers, one must practice patience.

Just put it into practice while you have completed a day’s work and retire to bed in a relaxed manner after leaving the result to your favorite God, trusting him completely without an iota of doubt.

I guarantee you will wake up to find the expected results.

These are not empty words friends, I am practicing it and I am happy to see excellent results.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: