Friday, November 10, 2006

The basics of human relationship.

Throughout out my life, I have been a caring person naturally. May be God has given this gift to me while obviously he has kept from several other qualities that I wanted to possess.

Now read this sentence and let it sink into you fully.
“ Treat others as you would like to be treated”.

Just remember this fantastic formula and apply it in every encounter you have.
It is not necessary that you confine this attitude when dealing with fellow humans but it is equally applicable to birds and animals.

If you care to analyze your daily events at the end of the day, you will remember to have resented some of the words that are spoken to you by others.

Do you know that it came to you because you started this sometime earlier?
Yes, it is true but you may not readily agree with what I am saying.

What goes around, comes back.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: