Thursday, September 21, 2006

The old gold that came in handy.

Faced with a sudden shortage of funds last month, I had no other alternative to turn back to the old golden jewels that came with my marriage 21 years ago.

I had the heart to move it to the bank safety lockers after pledging them with the bank. I must confess I got a very good rate because of a sudden spurt that day in its price.

That was lucky-don’t you agree? (lol)

How many times those wonder metal helped in the last 21 years that I can’t keep count of.! I suppose every citizen in the world today will be grateful to this gift from the Earth.

Throughout the ages, we have held our fascination for the gold in tact and also passed on the wisdom of investing in gold to the next generation.

When the gold price started climbing about a year ago, I had contemplated buying gold coins with my cash savings but other loan commitment demanded priority.

Of course, I have no regrets and I am fully aware of the beauty of a gold bar lies in its proven ability to diversify investments, protect wealth and preserve one's purchasing power.

Through Monex Deposit Company (MDC), Americas trusted name for more than 3 decades, you can purchase gold as coins or bars which ever is convenient to you.

With them, you can either take physical delivery of the metal or arrange for convenient and safe storage at an independent bank or depository.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: