Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Money manifesting secret in just four words.

To manifest money, you must yield and surrender, not strive and grasp.
Become the stream, powerful in the flow.
Courtesy: Christopher Westra

I can very well understand the full meaning of it because I read the same message with different words in another place and I started practicing it.

Ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of Laws of Universe. While it does not punish you for your bad deeds, it will just return it back to you.(smile)

What you sow, you reap!

During my early years as an internet businessman, I used a few clever(?) strategies to make people join my programs so that I could stand to benefit financially.

Sure, I got the expected results and I prided myself for my intelligence. But this success and the money were short lived. My foolish methods of strive and grasp was returned to me in many fold and I have easily fallen pray, losing more than I have earned thus far.

I hope I have narrated my experience clearly and you could take a leaf out of it.

But some people practice the yield and surrender policy unconsciously. The cleverness is just not in their veins I suppose.

what else can you attribute to the success of glasgold group, who’s Rhinoplasty in New Jersey, is one of the most visited rhinoplasty offices in the world?

Human being’s awareness of appearance has led to fantastic discoveries in the medical field. Since the nose is the most prominent feature of a person’s face, it is not surprising that rhinoplasty is one of the most frequently performed cosmetic procedures for people of all ages.

We are all embarrassed if our looks or dress is the cause of raised eyebrows. We are particular that none of our visible organs should distract anybody.

The glasgold group of cosmetic surgeons has performed rhinoplasties on appropriate candidates ranging from teenagers to people in their 70’s.

One of the main reasons for their success is their study on the psychological effects of rhinoplasty, which has also been acclaimed by the New York Times and People magazine.

It confirms that teens receive significant benefits from rhinoplasty, psychologically and socially, by helping to create a positive self-image.Surgically, you can rely in glasgold group’s technique that allows them to precisely craft the nasal structure by modifying its bone and cartilage.

The dressing comes off within one week after surgery, about the same time that most patients can return to work. More strenuous activities will need to be avoided for two to three weeks.

These short paragraphs about glasgold group reveal to me that they are not even aware of strive and grasp methodology to amass fortune.

They are the ideal candidates for Christopher Westra’s case study.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: