- Whatever has happened in your life (in mine too) could not have been better and nothing else could have happened. Even the minutest detail was thoughtfully and carefully planned so that even an obscure detail mattered and contributed. “If only…..” has no place whatsoever.
- Things happen in our life either to teach us a lesson or just to make us move on.
- Again, I touch upon the often repeated cliché, “If only had I left early…”, and “If only had I not encountered that person……” Every single situation in our life which we encounter is absolutely tailor made and precise to the purpose, even though they might look like it is detrimental to us some times. Yes, it will surely defy our understanding. Do not try hard to understand; just accept it and move on.
- Whomsoever we meet or stumble onto is the right person in our life though we tend to feel the other way at the time of happening. It is the intention of God and it implies that no one comes into our life by chance. Everyone who is around us, anyone with whom we interact carries a specific task which may be either to teach us something or to make us to contribute something that would be useful to someone whom we might not have known or met before.
- There are no such bad moments in our life. A moment is a moment-we only add ‘good’ or ‘bad’ tag to it based on our level of spiritual development. What I mean to say is that ‘each moment in which something begins is the right moment’ and this applies to all of us irrespective of our social status, education, financial position and family background.