Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easiest way to open doors of opportunities.

I have identified the easiest way to open doors of goodwill and opportunities. The word 'opportunities' may look out of place to some of you but it is the nearest word that came to my mind.

What I mean is if you want God to answer your prayers, you must first pray. What if I tell you that you need not pray to God for anything? I know you will be skeptic and I can understand that because I was like that once.

God knows your needs. He is always providing you for that without your prayers. We all want more than we need. It is quite understandable. However, in order to realize those 'more desires', God expects you to live in certain ways.

The easiest way that I know of is offer to do something for others that you would normally would not do. Don't discard as a cliche. There is a greater meaning to your benevolent action than you believe you know.

Try it now but without expecting anything in return neither from the receiver of your actions nor from the God.

You are welcome to leave your feedback as soon as you correlate something good or positive.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: