Friday, April 09, 2010

Why do I believe that?


Beliefs-we all hold on to various beliefs on different things like money, lifestyle, relationship and religion.

While some of our beliefs are nurtured since our childhood, most of the beliefs are formed by us based on our life experiences, our choice of movies and novels and our willingness to bend to satisfy our relatives' and friends' opinion of us.

It is our beliefs that lead us to our present living condition and not our education and culture.

It is extremely essential for us to periodically examine our beliefs and ask ourselves these two important and life changing question.

* Why do I believe that?
* What will happen if I change this belief?

I am not going to take you by hand show you how to change your beliefs. In fact, I don't even want to know your beliefs.

This is an exercise an individual has to carry with utmost self honesty.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: