Thursday, April 01, 2010

If only I have learnt…

At times I feel like agreeing to the popular but not widely accepted cliché:” Women can think only belatedly”

My husband tried his best to educate me on how to spend money but I never listened to his wisdom though I appreciated at a much later stage.

When others are motivated by my husband to buy gold coins or invest in real estate whenever they had some extra money, I spent on stupid oddities that soon found refuge in the attic where gold will find its home there.

I have not been like traditional women that respect gold and silver. Whatever gold ornaments I have now are given by my father at the time of my marriage.

My husband never sold a single gram of gold in his life. I wonder what the worth of his bullion is now.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: