Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Every wish granted if...

Here is one more proof that every wish of us is granted if it is line with our thoughts and if God decides that the wish when granted will give a good experience.

On last Sunday, I along with my husband were to go to his friend's house for lunch. I wanted to hire an air conditioned car but my husband said no after I told the price. So, we went by other means.

In the afternoon, after we returned from our outing, another friend of my husband visited us with his wife. They invited us for a shopping and they told us they have brought an a/c car.

My husband gently reminded me of my wish in the morning.

I remembered this note on my computer table:

"Watch everything flow into place with perfect, passionate precision. "
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: