Thursday, April 09, 2009

Swim with dolphins.

Riviera MayaImage of Riviera Maya

The Mexican weather is well known and so is the food offered at Azul Hotel designed especially for the foodies. I had not had the opportunity to taste the great food and wine promised by the Karisma Hotels in their brochure that I received a few years back.

But I heard so much about the gourmet spread at the beach resort that was exactly as promised. Hmm... Those fresh water lobsters cooked with the famous Mexican spices must be yummy.

Karisma Hotels is a collection of divinely favored properties on secluded white-sand beaches on the Mexican Riviera Maya. A group of my friends from the women entrepreneurs club had chosen the cancun family vacations two years back that I missed out due to other commitments.

Every one of them vied with each other to tell me about their experiences in Cancun and it is needless to say that they all achieved their purpose.

Karisma’s concept of the luxury is these for samples:

Beach beds with retractable curtains;

Swim with dolphins

Beachside bar swings;

Dedicated Beach Butlers

Hot tubs

Hammocks;

Swim-up rooms with ocean

Yes, I simply turned green with envy.

Well, my time will come, buddies.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: