Wednesday, November 19, 2008

How to enjoy life?

I have been teaching mathematics since 1990. My classes starts from 5.30 AM and closes at 8.00 AM
I get a break to read newspapers, operate washing machine, do the cooking and this and that.

Again my classes start at 3.30 PM and ends at 8.00 PM. I eat and retire dead tired.

Look at my husband who works more hours than me but he gets time to read books, visit his friends and takes time to go out of station for a couple of days occasionally. He life is really enviable.

So, what am I lacking?
Why don't I find time for the things I want to do apart from working for a survival?
Am I not sincere in my work?
Am I not earning more than my husband?

Just whats wrong? What should I do to remedy the monotony?

For this my husband gave me a note that read:
"If you always do what you have always done, then you will always get what you have always gotten".

I stared at the message for a long time. Something turned inside me. I knew.

Do you?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: