Saturday, November 03, 2007

Earn your PhD online.

Now that I have completed my M.Phil in mathematics, my family is urging me to do a doctorate program in Mathematics.

But I think I have had enough of education. It is so bugging to make a serious study at this age. Now, I want to enjoy life at a leisurely pace.

Though I said a flat ‘NO’, when I was lying on my bed, I started pondering over the plus and minus of taking up a doctorate course. Suddenly Capella University came to my mind.

Capella University is an accredited, fully online university that offers graduate online degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, public health, public safety, and psychology, and bachelor’s degree programs in business, information technology, and public safety. It was founded in 1993.

I resolved to check up with capella university the next day and find out if they offer a PhD program in Mathematics or Education.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: