Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Love letters from God.

A spiritually inclined friend of mine asked me if I would like to read letters of love from God.

For a moment, I thought he was joking. Then he admitted that he read those letters in a website called soulprogress.com

Right now, I have opened that website in another window and found it to be beautiful with a lotus flower at its center and the links around it.

I clicked on the link to 'Self" and what I saw impressed me. I thought I will share this with you. I give a few lines from it.

"Both personal growth and spiritual evolution share two goals: to REALIZE who we essentially are, and to MANIFEST that true selfhood in life. In this sense, true growth is more about becoming oneself than changing oneself."
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: