Saturday, July 14, 2007

Are you engaging your subconscious mind?

Your subconscious mind is obedient servant dear. Give him work. It will carry out sincerely.

Give the subconscious mind something to work on just before you sleep. Tell it anything positive and you will be surprised to see outcome the next day-yes in just 24 hours.

I use several affirmations that I received from many news letters. I have stored all of them in my diary.

Here is one of my favorite that I use even today. It is needless to say how much it has worked for me.
"My body and all its organs were created by the infinite intelligence in my subconscious mind. It knows how to heal me. This infinite healing presence within me is now transforming every atom of my being, making me whole and perfect now. I give thanks for the healing I know is taking place now"

I have many more affirmations for different desires and goals. I will write about them in due course.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: