Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I continue to attract.

There is no stopping. Since I read Laurie Brenner's e-book on Law of Attraction and the Titus Concept, I am at awe at how much of the same stuff and how many of the like minded persons I am encountering.

Read this comment as a proof. I am sure I will hear from many more people with the same vibration.

Yesterday at a party which was actually planned a day before, I heard exactly the same question asked at me by one of my friend that I imagined during an inner conversation with him the previous night. I told him so and I could see he didn't believe me.

Just try sending out some positive thoughts in to the cosmos now and see the results. Once you see it, then you are on your way to shape your life the way you desire.

No exceptions.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: