Sunday, April 29, 2007

Horoscope on a widget.


Well, well, what I can say about this wonder widget!

Your horoscope is now presented on a widget. Man, the widget world is truly amazing.
Though I am not big believer of horoscopes, I know this may interest most of these blog readers.

This widget is offered at Rock You

In the widget making screen you enter your name, and birth date. The widget will show your daily astronomical biddings and lets others see how compatible they are with you. The RockYou horoscope widget can be placed on your MySpace, Hi5 and Piczo profiles, where friends and visitors can play with the widget to test compatibility, or get their own.

I noticed many more fun widgets at Rockyou.com. But the main problem for me is I don't know how to use them. Any teachers there to teach this teacher?

I owe my gratitude to Mashable for making me aware of this widget.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: