Saturday, April 07, 2007

Answers to your life's questions.

My portable hard disc is near full with loads and loads of mind tools and energy therapy techniques. God knows when I am going to read all.

But nevertheless, my passion for these self development e-books and software never wanes. Here is one more website that offers about several personal development programs.

The areas of interest are higher awareness, abundance creation, emotional blocks removal, spiritual growth and mediation. I have not covered all the subjects here, so you must explore their website fully. They say there is something for everybody.

Higher Awareness offers several 18 online self improvement workbooks and programs for personal and spiritual growth. No matter what your challenge at the moment, they have the right self improvement plan to serve you and the support systems to help you change.

I noticed some programs for increasing our creativity too apart from the usual goal setting, self esteem and the likes.

I feel the price is on the higher side but it may not be so for you.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: