Thursday, March 22, 2007

Pre-screened handyman at your service.

I called it ‘Quits’. I just cannot get the flushing mechanism in my bathroom to work again. The water was flowing out of the flush tank and however I tried to fix it by reading do-it-yourself book and I gave up after sometime.

Suddenly I remembered reading about the Home Remodeling Contractors and their team of pre-screened, licensed handymen; I visited again their website to find how they can help me with predicament.

OnCallContractors have expert residential contractors and builders who are trained to attend to our needs in any type of home maintenance. They can fix leaky roof, do plumbing work, repair electrical fittings and bathroom fixtures, attend to all kinds of carpentry work etc.

Since their work force is selected after careful check, one can ask them to attend to the repairs without standing near them to supervise. They know their job and it will be done as quickly as possible.

OnCallContractors is a Service Network Company that gives their customers a free estimate of the work that has no hidden cost and it is a no-obligation service.

After reading their website I am thinking of remodeling my garage with their assistance.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: