Thursday, July 27, 2006

Matthew C. was born in 1990 and was brutally murdered in 1999.

Do you want to know more about this story?

Before that let me express my happiness to have found one more site on Law of Attraction which is my favorite subject.

What goes out from us in the form of thoughts or actions, comes back to us following the principle of Law of attraction.

Now please do not ask me to show proof of this Law. I do not have any nor have I the inclination to prove. It is upto you to believe in how the Universe works.

Ah, yes! I can show you an example but. Have you experienced echo? It is the same principle.
Just because you can't hear your voice back every time you speak out, doesn't mean it vanishes into thin air for never to come back.

Only you can't see its path to go and mingle with other Universal vibrations in order to manifest itself into reality. After all, you gave birth to it-that is you created it and you must enjoy its fruit-be it good or bad, based on the nature of your thought.

Now read the moving story of Matthew.

The purpose of this post is to share my ardent desire to see a change in human consciousness.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: