Wednesday, August 11, 2010

A real gold deal.

“Mala, what if I can afford to buy a 400 ounce bullion bar online but cannot afford to pay the transportation fee as I have just enough to pay the cost of the gold bar”, asked my brother.

“It is no issue bro, you can always arrange for it to be stored at a safe place; the U.S. Gold Bureau offers this wonderful service”, I replied.

He was still worried about the storage fees. I came forward to pay the storage fees to him. “Later, when you are able to get the bullion shipped, you can pay me back”, I told him.

I alleviated his apprehension by telling him that I once utilized the storage service of the U.S. Gold Bureau.

He then inquired if the vendor will buy the holdings at a later stage. I told him I would check it out. It must be a real deal then for all of us.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: