Thursday, August 26, 2010

Buy the smallest U.S. gold coin.



The first one is an 1849 Liberty gold coin, the smallest U.S. gold coin.






The second coin is one of Morgan Dollars minted in 1878. This coin came from Comstock Mines that is known only to old time gold bullion collectors.

My dilemma is which one to buy?

I like both and I can afford them (you too can). I am sure you will also find it difficult to choose. The choice is made more difficult once you read the coins’ background in U.S. Gold Bureau.

These are certified rare coins are available for sale at the U.S. Gold Bureau where one can purchase silver, gold or other precious metals and coins with confidence. You can buy rare and certified gold and silver coins that you can find them museums.

I think I will flip a coin to cease my dilemma.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: