Friday, June 18, 2010

Are you in favor of gold certificates?

When you have decided to buy gold coins, never discuss with anyone. I have learnt this valuable lesson.

Everyone to whom I have revealed that I am going to offload my savings on gold coins and silver bars, they all downloaded truckloads of unsolicited advices and tips that I did not ask for. I just informed them of my intention.

The information I gathered led me to believe that it is not the right time to invest in gold, which I thought, is quite contrary to the U.S Gold Bureau who recently stated that there might never be a better time for buying silver bullion than right now. Their web release was full of some hard facts that are in favor of precious metals investing.

Moreover, I could not decide on the source of buying pure gold. Many people told me not to buy gold online. However, I had already decided not to take delivery of my purchase. I thought it is better to buy virtual gold.

Therefore, I went ahead and bought my investment from U.S. Gold Bureau.

Enhanced by Zemanta
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: