Saturday, March 22, 2008

What are your spiritual values.

Since I started reading spiritual development books in 2005, I have started practicing what I read and what appealed to my Being. I mean, if I feel elated and happy while reading something, I will use it as an emotional guidance and whenever my spirit is made to behave in it's pure nature, I treat it as my spiritual values.

These spiritual values of mine have big list but I never made that list on paper mainly because there are so many. Yes, frankly speaking, I needed proper guidance which I have found out today while reading a blog post titled 'Determining your spiritual values' by Debra Moorehead.

Peace

Joy

Love

Forgiveness

Compassion

Faith

Hope

Charity

Happiness

Spreading Happiness

Affection

Serenity

Consideration

Contentment

Contribution

Helpfulness

Honesty

Humility

Impartiality

Integrity

Modesty

Kindness

Patience

Satisfaction

Self-actualization

Simplicity

Sincerity

Sympathy

Thankfulness

Tranquility

Truthfulness

Understanding

Warmth


From the above list, if I have to rank them, I will choose the first six words 'Peace, Love, Joy, Forgiveness, Compassion and Faith.

I also noticed that her blog has to be read at great length.
Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

No comments: